Covid19 Puppy Socialization Policy
Per WorkSafe BC we will ensure that the following points are strictly adhered to for all puppy socialization services:
We ask that only a maximum of one person per dog participate.
- Masks are mandatory at all times.
- We will maintain social distance (6 to 10 feet) during the class except when your dog is passed to and from our staff or volunteer.
- We ask that you stay in your designated area with your puppy during the class to ensure physical distancing between all participants, staff and volunteers.
- When entering or leaving the socialization area we ask that you give space to the people leaving before and after you to maintain 6-10 feet of distance between people at all times.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from talking loudly during the class and respectfully listen to what our trainer is saying so that they do not feel the need to raise their voice to be heard. The need to not project our voice is for COVID safety reasons.
- If you have traveled out of province or the country or if you are feeling sick or have felt sick within two weeks of the class, please do not attend.
- No handshake, hugs, or physical contact of any kind with the trainer or volunteers.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at each class and sanitize our hands before and after each session. We’d like you to do the same.
We kindly request that you consider how many people we see during the course of our work. If you or someone close to you are immunocompromised please carefully consider the risks you are taking on by choosing to participate in training.
Thank you for your understanding and support of these measures to ensure everyone’s safety.