Covid19 Private Training Policy
The safety of our clients and trainers is our highest priority. Per WorkSafe BC we must ensure that the following points are strictly adhered to for any in-person training services:
- Masks are mandatory for both trainer and client during Private Training:
- You and our trainer are required to wear a mask if you are within 10 feet of each other.
- If you do not have a mask or face covering we can provide you with one.
- We will maintain social distance (10 feet) at all times during our sessions with the following exception:
- When your dog is passed to and from our staff. During this transition, both you and the trainer will be required to wear a mask
- If you have traveled out of province/country or if you are feeling or have felt sick in the 14 days prior to your session please reschedule with us
- Our 24-hour cancellation fee will be waived if it is due to illness or suspected illness
- No handshake, hugs, or physical contact of any kink
- Our staff will bring hand sanitizer to our training sessions and sanitize our hands before and after our training. We’d like you to do the same.
We kindly request that you consider how many people we must see during the course of our work. If you or someone close to you are immunocompromised please carefully consider the risks you are taking on by choosing to resume training.
Thank you for your understanding and support of these measures to ensure everyone’s safety.